Observed Trials Tech

So what's this all about? It's about trials and making your trials bike perfom better. This blog is to share ideas and expose trials riders to technical improvements for both modern, vintage and twinshock machinery.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Hyslop Hills




On July 8th the trials riders from the Mid-west and Southeast converged on Hyslop Hills for what was a great round of the ITSA Mid West Regional El Dorado Trials Series. (Now that's a mouthful!)

We couldn't have asked for a better time, everything was perfect! Right down to the food after riding! Nice touch Mike!

We have put up a short video to see how it works. If you like it we will try to use them more often. It's Pee Wee before his try at winning the NUBBIE. Believe me it was a good one. Someone is going to have to work hard on taking this honor away from him this year!

In closing I must say thanks to Mike Hyslop for putting his event back on the schedule.
THANKS MIKE!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Almost looks like Peewee is back in the 3 class again.(couldn't see the plate).....If not, that must have been part of the loop, because it almost looked like a AHRMA 4 line.
    I guess that's what happens when you switch to Yamaha in the middle of a season.....Peewee must have pissed off the Suzuki Gods..... I would be careful on riding the Gs500 or DRZ for a month or two if I were him.......Suzuki's are known to be Very Vengeful Critters who look after their own.....

    Thats why I am building favorful karma with them with the Beamish, and an RL400 prototype.....Don't want no stinking Yamaha, (unless its the Silver and Blue one)

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and if you doubt how vengeful the Suzuki Gods can be,...... ask someone who ever raced a TM400.

    I rest my case.........

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said…

    Actually Pete, it's not part of the loop, it is the 2 line. It's a gnarly little ditch with rocks and logs on an angle that took a few points from other cats, I'm just making it look smooth. It was the only smooth that my whole Sunday had! It's the frist trial I've had more points than I am old.....

    I'd like to Thank Pap for getting the bike off of me a couple sections later.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits