Observed Trials Tech

So what's this all about? It's about trials and making your trials bike perfom better. This blog is to share ideas and expose trials riders to technical improvements for both modern, vintage and twinshock machinery.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ITSA Bike Show!



This past weekend marked the first ITSA (International Twin Shock Association) trials bike show at the U.S. round of the World Trials Championship held in Tennessee.

ITSA members and twin shock enthusiasts entered their bikes making the show a huge success. We had 36 bikes in all ranging from a plunger Triumph Tiger Cub to a Honda TLR250!

Thanks to all who helped make this event possible, and Congratulations to the winners.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said…

    I only got one vote. I had to vote for myself to get it. Great show and the best trials riders in the world. Can't beat that S*&t.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want that AJS!
    what kind of bike is that underneath the E in silolene?
    The third from the right?
    Is that tank alloy?

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger The Crew @ B and J said…

    Third from the right is the GRM Maverick and, yes, the tank is alloy. The James is next to the GRM.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The alloy tank I'm having made for my reflex looks similar.
    Need group advice.....
    I'm building a reflex like Bob just did....what color fenders and tank should I do?
    I'm thinking black and yellow, orange and white,yellow with john deere green tank, etc.
    thanks for your imput and suggestions. I'm on a quest to make it look better than Bob's :)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The AJS is a work of art !!!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well I wish I could have spent more time looking in the tent... but I had fun visiting with y'all. See you soon...

    Furr

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As far as color combos, how about camouflage? I hear squids can change the color of their skin to mimic their environment and hide from predators; this could come in handy at a tightly-contested trials......

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When are you going to post some more pictures of the show??? Earl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits