Observed Trials Tech

So what's this all about? It's about trials and making your trials bike perfom better. This blog is to share ideas and expose trials riders to technical improvements for both modern, vintage and twinshock machinery.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Progress?


Ok, we'll spell it out for you in black and white. The frame is hung out to dry while we change color and shoot the other parts. Good thing we didn't move it outside before it tacked up....White seems to be a bug magnet!

Parts are painted now and being assembled. Pap has volunteered to paint the body-work...can't wait to see it. We'll be going into the engine and installing a new cam chain this weekend.

Have a new style Mikuni carb that may find it's way to the TLR in the future. We don't have any idea how it will work, but we are going to find out. We probably should finish the initial phase of the project before we start making this kind of change....so we know if it's better, or not!

ONE THING AT A TIME!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said…

    WHEW, I got to get on the ball!! Actually, I have all the little nicks repaired and the whole package primed and sanded smooth, if the rain holds off, I'll have it all Black, White, and Shiny by the end of the weekend. My little airbrush is on the fritz, so I guess I'll sign it across the top with a big magic-marker. I think I've got a green one around here somewhere....

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said…

    The Guru likes purple.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits