Observed Trials Tech

So what's this all about? It's about trials and making your trials bike perfom better. This blog is to share ideas and expose trials riders to technical improvements for both modern, vintage and twinshock machinery.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Surprising Victory


First of all, we the Crew at B&J would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Captain Dick on his dual championship winning season. Having won the Mid West Twin Shock Novice Championship early in the season, the Captain then totally skipped the intermediate class and set his sights on Hockeyboy and the Guru in the expert class.

He attacked the class with such speed and voracity that neither of them noticed his presence and apparently he snatched the expert title from their grasp. Both the Guru and Hockeyboy wish to personally congratulate the Captain, as they never saw him coming. They look forward to a hard fought battle in the up-coming '07 season, and will not take his presence so lightly this time around.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said…

    I just have 3 things to say. Move me down , move me down , move me down. I will remember this Peewee.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TOO LATE!
    Happy Crashing!

    The Guru

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said…

    That's 4 things......

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's see...PeeWee asked about a photo. Lesson #1: NO ONE from The Crew ever asks an innocent question.

    Atilla

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Nubbie said…

    Way to go Cap-E-Tan, I may just spectate at the next event. I think your a lock for the Nubbie in 2007, just hope we don't have to award it posthumasly.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations Dick, Well Done...

    As far as your request to move down in class for next season, I believe you have to submit a petition to the ITSA trustee's with copies to the AMA and FIM for their approval as well. I am sure the AMA and FIM would have no objection, but you know how the ITSA Trustee's are, it's never a sure thing. Just make sure all you insurance is up to date.

    Pete
    OB Al

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Say Captain...The first ITSA Southeast Series Round is at Palmyra. R.Q. had a life flight chopper there last year!

    The Guru

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said…

    I think I'm only a midwest expert (in Tony's mind) I think. Southeast I still suck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits