Observed Trials Tech

So what's this all about? It's about trials and making your trials bike perfom better. This blog is to share ideas and expose trials riders to technical improvements for both modern, vintage and twinshock machinery.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

ITSA Trials at TTC this weekend


The final 2 rounds of ITSA's North American Championship are this weekend at TTC in Tn.

The crew are going down on Thursday morning to lay out the sections.

I'm going to ride my Majesty.

Hockeyboy is riding his TLR Honda. He keeps it here at B&J's shop. I think I will make sure everything is adjusted to my advantage...I mean my liking for him!


2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Griff Wigley said…

    Hi Bob,

    We've posted photos of the event on our TTC blog:

    http://trialstrainingcenter.com/blog/post/1835/

    Will you be publishing the results?

    Griff Wigley, webmaster
    TTC

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger The Crew @ B and J said…

    We will be posting the results on www.twinshock.org.

    I have put some pictures in the photo section taken by John Diplacido.

    Sure had a good time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits